Your source for free AWS CloudFormation templates. Bootstrap high quality AWS infrastructure within minutes.
Why Free Templates for AWS CloudFormation
- Speed up development and migration: reuse our templates to create complex environments for common use cases with ease.
- Rely on high quality infrastructure templates: peer-reviewed by an expert (certified AWS solutions architect Professional) and verified with automated tests.
- All templates are production-ready. If no other limitations are documented, they are:
- Highly available: no single point of failure
- Scalable: increase or decrease the number of instances based on load
- Frictionless deployment: deliver new versions of your application automatically without downtime
- Secure: using the latest operating systems and software components, follow the least privilege principle in all areas
- Operations: provide tools like logging, monitoring and alerting to recognize and debug problems
- Premium Support available: Get help in case of small and big emergencies and submit feature request.
Choose from our template catalog:
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- EC2 Container Service (ECS)
- Static Website
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
We are interested in your requirements. Please use the following survey to upvote and add templates you are impatiently waiting for
How does CloudFormation works
CloudFormation turns a template (JSON or YAML) into a stack. You can apply updated to an existing stack with an updated template an CloudFormation will figure out what needs to be changed.
Never make manual changes to infrastructure managed by CloudFormation!
All templates are published under Apache License Version 2.0.
We offer Premium Support for our CloudFormation templates: setting up environments based on our templates, adopting templates to specific use cases, resolving issues in production environments. Hire us!
We are looking forward to your feedback. Mail to [email protected].